I have an issue with my Landlord on the manner of increase on the Accomodation rent and the apartment not meeting up with the amount of the increase. Is this an issue that can be handled by Public compliant commission? He has employed the service of a Lawyer to champion the increase.

Hi, yes, this is definitely and issue that could be handled with the public complaint commission. You can find the nearest one closest to you following the link on our main page at www.bribenigeria.com

Thank you for the interest shown on bribenigeria.com



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Please type the text above: